Thursday, June 16, 2005

BIRTHDAYS AND EYE DOCTOR
First of all, I'd like to wish my mother and Tyrone a happy birthday. My mom went to Todai for lunch to get a coupon for a free meal on her next visit. You know, like mother, like son.

Also, I spent the majority of my day off (on Tuesday) in a waiting area for a walk-in appointment for the opthalmologist to find out why my contacts were making my eyes red. And guess what pearls of wisdom he had for me? He told me my corneas were irritated and I should stay away from the contacts for 2 weeks. Wow! I could be an eye doctor! I could have easily done that myself. But in his defense, he also gave me some anti-inflammatory eye drops. Speaking of which, I probably should put those in my eyes now . . .
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]