Sunday, May 22, 2005

SWIMMING
One other thing I love, besides the OC, is swimming. Obviously, it's great to cool off in the water in the summer. But, since I grew up taking swimming lessons from a very young age and made it all the way to lifeguard status, I've enjoyed swimming. In fact, I was on the Montebello Swim Team for years and even started to get good at swimming the length of the Olympic-sized pool. (Actually, that pool was the one used for the 1932 Olympics).
Today, Karena and I got an opportunity to swim at my parents place. She spent half the time laying out, while I just swam around in the water -- kicking up water, twirling, splashing water, etc.
We both couldn't be happier.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]