Wednesday, May 18, 2005

STAR WARS
I think everybody has Star Wars on the brain today. And they have good reason since many people I know will be checking out Revenge of the Sith tonight at midnight. I'm SO excited to see it, but so far, have not found an opportunity to go (I've had to pass on 3 different offers because of scheduling conflicts).

I haven't been this excited about seeing a sequel (technically a pre-quel) since right after I saw "Back to the Future" as a kid and couldn't wait until the second one came out. I thought about it every single day for a whole summer in 1985.

Ricky left me a voicemail today, asking if he could park his car at our house tonight so he could run down Brand to the theater to catch the midnight showing of Star Wars. Now, why he would run all the way down there (it's not very close at all!) is beyond me. Maybe he's in strict training to become a Jedi Knight.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]