Monday, May 30, 2005

STAR WARS
Everything I heard was true: the dialogue was terrible (especially during the romantic moments between Anakin and Padme) and the long talks really made the movie drag, but I was still glad I was able to see the movie. And even though I knew exactly what was going to happen as far as the plot was concerned, it still made me say to see Anakin's fall from grace and the tragic death of nearly all the Jedi Knights.
But to be honest, it was even amazing we ended up seeing the movie after all. See, I had planned on waiting until this weekend to see it so that I could share it was my brother, brother-in-law, and sister. And when plans were made to watch it with Karena, Sandra and Gabe, Liz and Steven, and Jacob and Victoria, I was excited. Everything was going perfectly ... too perfectly.
So, when I got the call about Steven hurting his back, I knew the plan had been foiled. Actually, we all met up to check in on Steven and things weren't looking too good. After both Karena and I worked on him, his back felt better, but he was shivering and was feeling dizzy. He was probably in shock. So, it was awkward to leave to see the movie. Liz and Jacob and Victoria decided to stay with Steven, but the four of us still went and managed to get good seats and buy tickets right at showtime.
Now, I just hope Steven is doing okay.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]