Saturday, May 14, 2005

SATISFACTION
During our weekly staff meetings at work, my boss will sometimes read some of the comments we get back from our patients. During this past week's meeting, I had positive comments from three different patients. But one of them was truly interesting and made me the butt of MANY jokes at work.
The patient wrote something like, "Victor is extremely consciencious. He is a satisfier of human beings and their emotions." Now, I understand (sort of) what the patient was trying to say, but it was just a funny way to say it.
After the meeting, everybody kept calling me "a real human being" and "the satisfier." Our "class clown" co-worker, kept singing the '80s Human League song, "I'm Only Human."
Comments:
I always thought you were the satisfyer of human beings...uh, nevermind. hehe. Maybe you should just jokingly say, "You're just jealous because I satisfy real human beings..."

Okay, maybe that sounds wierd too.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]