Wednesday, May 11, 2005

SANFORD & SON
Many nights, we come home exhausted and tired. All we want to do is get some food in our stomach and go to sleep.
But it's especially on those nights that I flip to TV Land and turn up the volume really high. We love listening to the beginning theme song of the '60s show "Sanford & Son." We actually never watch the episode that follows, but Karena and I break out in laughter every time we hear it. Plus, we dance as crazy as we can to arguable some of the best music ever written!
It's the best stress reliever I've ever found. You should try it sometime.
Comments:
Since I don't have a TV I had to resort to the internet. You can listen to or purchase this song from:

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playlistId=389442&selectedItemId=389397.

-N
 
I'm sorry that theme music is not on my greatest TV themes CD.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]