Sunday, May 29, 2005

RAYMOND'S BACHELOR PARTY
Without getting into the specifics, I have to say everybody had a great time. And good thing too, because I had never really planned a bachelor party myself before and was nervous at how things might turn out.
So, I forewarned everybody that the day's events would be designed more for hanging out and less for trashing the groom. And I think that worked out just fine for everybody.
I should have known that with a little buffet and a lot of basketball, that everybody would have enjoy themselves. And that's exactly what happened.

Check it out.

In the end, we spent a lot of time talking honestly about marriage and gave Raymond some tips. Needless to say, we focucsed on many of the pitfalls and the differences between men and women. So after a while, it started to sound a little bad. But Danny Yee said something I will never forget, all the while he was putting on his shoes and about to head out the door. He stopped and said to Raymond, "Despite all the negatives we've mentioned, marriage is a great thing. In fact, it's through marriage that I've tasted a slice of eternity. When things are going well, that's exactly what I feel like -- a slice of heaven."
I guess even profound statements can be made in passing.
Comments:
Wow. Pictures come out so much better than video. It leaves out the "graceful" landings after our layups.
 
you guys are nuts! was that really la merced in the picture? it looks much nicer than i remember it.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]