Tuesday, May 10, 2005

PINKY
Every once in a while, my contacts irritate my eye and it turns completely red. This becomes extremely embarassing because everybody thinks you have pink eye. And what's worse is that I never have the stuff to take my contacts out or have my glasses handy. So, I'm forced to keep my irritated contacts in my eye so I can see and drive home.
Although this hasn't happened to me in quite some time, it happened yesterday. And just my luck, it was the same day that our entire staff went out to dinner and took many pictures. Even this morning, it's still red. I was going to stick with my glasses today, but I have to do a bit of filming today and don't want to wear glasses. But I don't want my eye to be red either. Hmmm . . .
Maybe it's time for laser eye surgery.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]