Tuesday, May 24, 2005

PARIS HILTON & BRITNEY SPEARS
I try not to use the word "hate," but if I had to name two celebrities that I truly despise, I'd answer Paris Hilton and Britney Spears without hestitation. Yes it's true, I don't really know them and have never met them so my opinions are solely based on what I see on TV or hear/read from the media. But I just can't stand what they stand for.
Karena and I have never watched Paris Hilton's "The Simple Life." And we hate her new Carl's Jr. commercial where she's washing her car in a skimpy bikini, getting water all over herself while eating their new Six-Dollar burger. As far as I'm concerned, she's a nobody and shouldn't be a celebrity. She has trounced on her family name.
And everytime Britney Spears says or does something nowadays, I just shake my head. She is unbelieveably "white trash"-ish, especially now that's married to Kevin Federline. He's a big loser too. I read in a Details magazine article recently all about him. All he does is cuss. He wore a robe that said "Pimp" on his wedding day. And now, they're going to parents. Poor child. I'm glad to hear nobody is watching their UPN show "Chaotic" since all she does is talk about their pre-marital sex. Dumb.
So, the next time you're around me, let's not discuss either one of these celebs, lest you want to see me go off on a verbal rant of epic proportions. Thanks.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]