Thursday, May 26, 2005

FALLING APART
I am 28 years old, but feel more like 82. And worse, yet when I turn 29, will I feel like I'm 92?
In the past few years, I've developed many different physical ailments. In general, it really disappoints to know that my body is breaking down. It upsets me that my knee required surgery and has never been the same since. Basically, I'm learning the hard way that this body is only temporary.
My latest ailment is another achy tooth that again has apparently gotten hold of the nerve and causes severe pain along the entire left side of my face. It's a very strange pain because it's worst at night while sleeping and seems to feel a little better when I'm upright. I've been waking up every hour and using Orajel to dull the pain. Needless to say, I've been a walking zombie these last few days. I've even tried sleeping sitting up, but that hasn't worked.
I don't see the dentist for another 2 weeks so I'm hoping this trend ends soon. Otherwise, you'll have to excuse me if I fall asleep while talking to you.
Comments:
just think vic, when you're 30 you'll feel like your 03!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]