Sunday, April 03, 2005

WEEKEND
I had to work both days this weekend. And even with that hanging over my head, I managed to have a pretty good weekend. I'm happier knowing that the sun won't have set yet when I get out of work. I was able to spend some time with Karena. I was able to spend some time with my family too. In fact, it felt like old times driving myself from work to Montebello to have dinner with my parents before church on Friday night. Koinonia's "town hall" meeting proved to be an open, honest discussion about the future of the group.
And today, I was able to make it to church in time to have lunch with Karena, Sandra and Gabe, Victoria and Jacob, and Liz (Steven was getting a haircut) at Shakas. I also attended a meeting for our church's 40 Days of Purpose campaign and got my tux measurements for my brothers wedding before having dinner with my parents and cousins.
I liked getting a lot done in a short amount of time.
And good thing too, because even though I have a lot of fun things planned, this week of work will probably be my most stressful ever. Wish me luck.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]