Thursday, April 28, 2005

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR INPUT, BUT ...
Remember a few days ago when I mentioned that somebody left their name and phone number on my car? And after looking at my car twice, I didn't see anything.
But the following day, I found it. Yup, somebody had definitely hit me. The driver side rear door was scratched and dented with a little of the damage affecting the driver door and the frame around the rear tire. After I noticed it, I don't how I missed it TWICE!
So, thank you all for your input on whether to call her and what her leaving her phone number might mean. And as fun (and funny) as all those comments were, I guess it's all for naught now.
I'm going to get an estimate from Glendale Nissan on Tuesday.
She was very nice to me and I'm extremely grateful that she left her information for me. She could have easily taken off. But still, it's a little upsetting.
Comments:
Dude you need glasses! @@
O yea, thanks for the call out of the blue...something you read in PDL? In any case, it was a nice encouragement, though I'm not sure that NOBODY ever calls me :P

JC
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]