Saturday, April 23, 2005

THE SECRET IS OUT
One of my co-workers found my website while surfing the net recently. He even printed it out and said he'd be checking it out periodically.
My first reaction was fear and embarassment. Sometimes, you don't want your co-workers to know all the intimate details of your life, what you're thinking and feeling, and other personal things I share on this blog.
But then I thought about it a little more, and realized that I am not ashamed or embarrassed or scared about what he might read or think about this site. This site has always been designed as an outlet for me to share my thoughts and opinions. All are welcome to agree to disagree with me, question me, encourage me. Whatever he thinks or learns about me can only be good in developing a stronger co-worker relationship. So, it's all good.
He also told me he wouldn't tell my other co-workers about the site for fear that the male-dominated PT department would tease me to no end. But honestly, I'd be okay if they all knew about it because it would be great for them to know more aboutme and maybe this could be used as a good ministry tool.
So, the secret is out ... and I'm glad.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]