Thursday, April 21, 2005

PHILLY RECAP
Here are some of the pictures we took while in Philadelphia.

(1) I got goosebumps as I ran up the steps to the Philly Art Museum made famous by the Rocky movies. I felt like I could do anything at that point.
(2) Hanging out with Ko and Charice is always a lot of fun. They're very trendy and yet down to earth at the same time. That's a rare combination. But I have to admit that even though Karena is extremely beautiful, I'm still awe-struck by just how beautiful a couple the Kobayashi's are. It's a little intimidating at times.
(3) As much as I love LA, I appreciate that everything in Philly is very close together and all within walking distance.
(4) Philly's international terminal at the airport is amazing. I didn't have time to snap a photo but after baggage claim, you come out to this huge room with natural sunlight with words and signatures from the Declaration of Independence surrounding you. It really makes you feel patriotic.
(5) If you get a chance to look at the link to the picutres above, check out that one I caught of the American flag with the planes in the background. I don't mean to toot my own horn, but that is by far THE BEST photos I have ever taken in my entire life. I'm so proud of it that I made it my desktop background.
Comments:
Nice photo, "Rocky".
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]