Monday, April 25, 2005

NOTE ON THE WINDSHIELD
After work, I jumped into my car and started to drive home (Karena and I didn't carpool today). While at the stop light, I realized somebody had left a small sheet of paper on the windshield. On it was her name and her home and cell number on it. But there was nothing else. No explanation. Nothing.
I was worried so I pulled over and got out of my car to check it out. Had she hit my car? Was there a huge dent on the other side of my car? I got nervous.
But as it turns out, I couldn't find anything.
So now, I'm extremely curious. Why would a stranger leave her phone number (two numbers, at that) on my car? Should I call it? Should I just throw the phone numbers out?
Hmmm ...
Comments:
A long time ago, with my old car, I would get random notes from people interested in buying my car. Maybe that's it.
-Cindy
 
Make the call. Haha.
 
Have Karena make the call!

-Nathan
 
The Baroness is luring you into a trap.
 
Call from a Caller-ID blocked number, just in case it's like an advertisement scheme.
 
"interested in buying my car" yeah right! more like "interested in winning my heart"!
 
Hey, this gives me a romantic idea for the wife!

--Jess-man
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]