Monday, March 07, 2005

WEEKEND RECAP
It's never a good thing when you leave for Las Vegas at 11pm. But luckily enough, everything turned out fine. And it's even worse of a thing to have to go to wake up at 6am to go to a funeral for your aunt in San Francisco and then fly to Las Vegas to meet up with your husband. What a whirlwind of a day, filled with mixed emotions. But that's what Karena did.
We were fortunate enough to have a great time with friends and to celebrate some birthdays!
Still, a part of me was back at home, thinking about people at church and my co-workers gathering together for one of a baby shower.
Meanwhile, my parents and my grandfather were up north with Sandra and Gabe and Raymond. My heart was with them too.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]