Thursday, March 03, 2005

WEAR AND TEAR
I've been thinking a lot about wear and tear. You buy a new car and it gets dinged. Your new cell phone falls to the floor and gets scratches.
I've been told I was very naive and saw life through rose-colored glasses. I tried to be a nice guy and do the best that I can for people. But after being beated down one too many times, I wonder if I can keep it up. Life is unfair. When you try to help out, you get hurt. And for years, I've picked myself up and tried again, only to end up on the floor again.
A few years ago, I was broken down, re-built and re-shaped. And now, I'm undergoing some major wear and tear. Maybe it's time to be broken down and rebuilt again.
Comments:
Hey Vic. Your efforts are too beneficial to all of us for it to just be supported by yourself. You know that your time is coming 'round. So don't let the bastards grind you down. By God's grace, we've got your back.
 
We all need time to rest and recuperate -- even Jesus did this regularly!BTW: regarding a post on my blog about the moon landing being a hoax, check out this link:

http://www.space.com/missionlaunches/top10apollohoaxes.html-Nathan
 
Is this God's way of wanting you to depend on Him more?

Jesse
 
Vic, don't let them ruin your day. Would it help if I worked in the same place? It's not out of the question...more on that later.
 
Aw man! Do they need planners?
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]