Sunday, March 13, 2005

QUICK THOUGHTS
1. As busy as our lives have become and as crazy as I have to drive just to get there at a decent time on Friday night, I still love Koinonia. The small group really helps lift me up, encourage me, and bring me closer to God. So, thanks guys.
2. Congratulations to my brother Raymond, who just got officially engaged yesterday to an amazing girl named Sandra (so there will be another Sandra Shen again!). Well, to be honest, I've only met her for literally about 5 seconds since we were late to take my sister and Gabe back to the airport. We all ran into the car and began to drive off when Sandra finally showed and I shook her hand and said, "Hi, I'm Victor. We gotta go." And that was that. It was probably the worst first impression I could have ever made to my future sister-in-law, but I plan to make it up this weekend and meet her in earnest.
3. Last night also brought the return of all of Karena's mom's sisters. It's always fun to see them all together because they laugh and joke and remind me very much of my own mom and her sisters. I think you're always a little nervous on how you'll fit into your spouse's family after you get married, and since they're such nice people, it's become clear to me that I've fit in just fine.
Comments:
Congratulations to the Shen family!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]