Thursday, March 17, 2005

NOT WEARING GREEN
I didn't know I'd still be dealing with this at this age and this stage of my life, but I didn't wear green today and was promptly pinched repeatedly for it. I was always careful about wearing green for St. Patrick's Day when I was a kid (the green underwear excuse never works). But as I got older, I just figured nobody would care anymore. But apparently, they do.
In fact, Karena was the sneakiest of all. She pinched me as soon as I got up this morning (the T-shirt and shorts I wore to sleep weren't green). Sneaky.
Next year, I'll be ready. Or at least, I'll do the same thing to her! ;)
Comments:
So, I just have to ask: If the first thing that happened in the morning was that you got pinched, why weren't you wise enough to put green on to make sure you could avoid it for the rest of the day?

Nathan
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]