Tuesday, March 22, 2005

NEW SISTER SANDRA
I have to admit that it's amazing how much Raymond and Sandra got done for their wedding planning during the one short week they were here. During that time, they got engaged (of course), took pre-engagement pictures, booked the church, booked the reception site, booked the photographer and videographer, met with the flower people, got a wedding gown (my sister Sandra's), got bridesmaids dresses, got a good deal on tuxes for the guys, got wedding bands, go invitations, etc. I think they did more, but that's all I can remember off the top of my head.
As for meeting new new sister Sandra, we can already all see the dilemma her name causes. There will be a new Sandra Shen in our family. And I've decided to now refer to my sister as Sanj and refer to Ray's wife as Sandra. But anyway, Karena and I got a chance to meet her in earnest last weekend and let me tell you that we love her! She is very sweet and loving not only to Raymond, but to the whole family. She actually compliments Raymond very well so it's nice to see them together. I can't wait until they get married in June!
Comments:
I believe you mean "complement" but "compliment" is very affirming too. It sounds like some happy coupling :) Now the Shen circle is complete!

--Jesse
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]