Sunday, March 20, 2005

THE EASE OF TRAFFIC SCHOOL
I woke up Saturday morning knowing that I wanted to sign up for traffic school over the internet and to go through the whole thing all in one day. After all, who wants to prolong traffic school? And I have to admit that in the past, I learned a lot sitting in class for 8 hours and watching videos and talking about different situations. (In fact, the last time I was in traffic school, Mark McGwire was in the news too -- in 1998 when he hit his 62nd home run).
Anyway, I chose an on-line traffic school at random gototrafficschoool.com and when I found out it was only $14.50 (instead of hte $30 I used to pay to sit in class for 8 hours), I was overjoyed. I skimmed through all the material and took all the quizzes and the final exam. The quiz questions were easy, especially since you could open up another window and scroll back at the info (not that I needed to do that ... ummm, yeah). Anyway, the final exam were made up of the same quiz questions so that was a breeze too. I finished the whole thing in just under 2 hours!!!
It was great for my time management, but I have to admit that I learned next to nothing. This certainly is not a good way to go for bad drivers who need the occasional reminders about traffic laws ... but at the same time, I was able to get a lot of other things done yesterday and for that I am grateful. Hopefully, I'm not one of those bad drivers who needs reminding.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]