Monday, February 07, 2005

SUPER BOWL
I have to admit that I wasn't so into this year's game, but it was definitely fun to have some people over to watch. I feel really fortunate that I had parents who would let me host these type of events all the time while I was growing up. And now I feel even more blessed to have a wife who will let me do the same thing.
But on a side note, I do feel bad that the word about the party didn't get to everybody in time. So, if you were slightled (and I know of 2 major omissions), I am truly sorry. That's been buggin' me this whole day.
Best commercial: AmericaQuest's "don't judge too quickly" one with the guy holding up the knife and the cat covered in sauce.
Comments:
Unfortunately we got very few of the good commercials here in Canada. The only one that I think was duplicated from the US was the budweiser commercial with the horses having snowball fights.

--N
 
Thank you for your hospitality.....Porto's, cream puffs, and a keg....what more can you ask for.
V
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]