Thursday, February 03, 2005

QUICK THOUGHTS
1. We went to Mimi's Cafe and the Costco on Tuesday and went to see the area where the Metrolink accident occurred last week. There were many stands of flowers marking the area, but it was all pretty cleaned up. For people who visited Ground Zero in New York a month after 9/11, we felt like we just had to be there to pay our respects.
2. On a related subject, I have to say I'm really proud of Costco and its employees for pulling their own fire extinguishers off the shelves to try and contain the fires. They gave out clothes to the victims. They fed firefighters and rescue workers pizza, hot dogs, and soda throughout the day. Total cost of all merchandise issued: $10,000. I love Costco! I'm proud to have a membership there.
3. The next Apprentice will feature Martha Stewart in Donald Trump's role. Dumb. But then again, I might be saying that because I can't stand her.
4. My dad says William Hung is a descent of Confucius. Sad.
5. Congrats to my parents on their new car, a Lexus ES.

Comments:
Wow, after all these years of taking in your old Saturn and your sister's Geo. I thought Karena's Subaru was next...
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]