Friday, February 11, 2005

OVERWHELMED
The stress that we've both been feeling at our jobs is apparently finally getting to us. My back has hurt more than ever. And Karena has been sick the last few days with back pain, nausea, stomach pains and vomiting. Could this be caused by all the stress we endure on a daily basis at work? I'm not sure, but it definitely doesn't help.
And I have to admit that I often turn to TV when I get home to veg out for a while and de-stress. But because I've given up watching things I've already seen, I can't turn to my "old familiar friends" for comfort. But this is good.
Instead, I might pick up the phone or spend more time with my wife or read. Besides, like I've been reading in the Bible, Job handled much greater crisis situations with righteousness, dignity and grace ... and the right perspective. I could learn a thing or two from him.
Comments:
Hope your pains don't have anything to do with "Anger Management." Or maybe it was one too many cream puffs?!
 
Well, your efforts don't go unnoticed! And pick up the damn phone! :)
 
Um...are you sure she's not pregnant Victor? The signs that you mentioned could be stress or that she's pregnant. Hm. ; )
 
Oops that was Mel who made that comment above. =D This is what I get for not bein' a blogger huh?
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]