Sunday, February 20, 2005

THE MENACE AND MONTEBELLO
Here are two quick funny things:
(1) My boss at work calls me "Dennis" after Dennis the Menace because of my cowlick. That's just extra motivation for me to keep that back part of my hair down.
(2) My college roommate (the one who lived with me and Enoch for our second and fourth years at UCLA) is getting married. He lives in La Canada, but will be getting married in the Armenian church in Montebello on the corner of Montebello and Lincoln. Of course, when Enoch told me the news, he said, "He's getting married in Monte-ghetto!" Usually, guys from Montebello go to a place like La Canada to get married, not the other way around.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]