Thursday, February 17, 2005

BAD SERVICE
Warning: Before you get all excited about the new Applebee's they just built in Montebello next to the movie theaters, you must beware!!! Don't go there!
We went there Tuesday for lunch with my mom and my uncle because Karena and I both previously had some great experiences at Applebee's and we wanted to share those same sentiments with my family. But right when we got there, they made us wait, even though there were many seats available. Fine, no big deal. But I should have been tipped off because on the walls of this so-called "neighborhood grill" was all Montebello High stuff and NO Schurr High stuff at all. I was disappointed and should have walked out right then and there, but I gave them the benefit of the doubt.
But we received very poor service -- we waited about 35 minutes before our food arrived. The waitress never came to check if we wanted more water or coffee or ice tea. And after we asked for more coffee, she didn't bring any creamer or sugar so we had to ask her again. And the waitress didn't even tell us that they were out of cheesecake while we were ordering(we had a choice of desserts between cheesecake or brownie). She only told us after we had already eaten and said she had to bring out brownies. Because Karena was upset about it on our behalf, she talked to the manger and he ended up giving us 3 free cheesecakes of a different kind. That kind of embarassed me personally since I'm not as confrontational as she is, but the cheesecakes were delicious!
Anyway, the point is, avoid that Montebello Applebee's like the plague.
Comments:
and that my friends is why i always tell people to stay clear of ghettobello. now maybe people will listen to me because victor is backing me up on this one!

amen my brother.

tyrone
 
Ghettobello?! Ha Ha that's the best one yet.
 
Hmm, the fact that somehow you posted this multiple times makes me think you are pretty serious about this. No to 'bello...

Jesse
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]