Friday, February 25, 2005

30 HOUR FAMINE
So, Karena and I are both nearing the halfway point of our 30 Hour Famine. And so far, I have to say that God is really testing me. It just so happens that God allowed this day at work to be the absolute busiest and worst I have ever experienced in my 2 years at Kaiser. And I have to admit that I was not like Job and failed miserably -- snapping at people, having a short temper, running around mad at the world. But now, as I sit here with about 12 charts left to fill and less than an hour to pick up Karena and get my butt over to church to lead the Bible study for Koinonia, I had to stop.
Just to be still. And know.
My hunger pains should be my reminder that God is ever-present in my life ... even in my darkest hours.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]