Wednesday, January 05, 2005

QUICK THOUGHTS
1. We got a new computer and it is lightning fast compared to our old one. But in the meantime, I only have WordPerfect (WordPerfect?!? I didn't even know that still existed!) and have to survive until I can get my Microsoft Office disk from home.
2. Karena and I are both trying to go through the Bible this year. So far, so good for both of us. Although, I must admit that I tend to get very sleepy while reading and tend to gloss over words, especially in Ezra.
3. I never ever thought I'd say this, but I can't stand Kobe Bryant.
4. I've gotten used to having Fridays off so this week seems super long.
5. We were generously given 3 free months of Netflix by Daryl and have just started getting our movies. We're excited, although I think the Chinese part of me is going to make myself a hermit and watch as many movies as I can in 3 months. Unfortunately for Netflix, they don't realize that they're dealing with a Chinese guy from Montebello, meaning that there's no chance I'm going to sign up for service.

Comments:
"3. I never ever thought I'd say this, but I can't stand Kobe Bryant."

What?! I don't know Vic; I keep hearing your blog is funny, but I don't think there's anything funny about this line. -greggo
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]