Saturday, January 01, 2005

NEW YEAR'S EVE TO NEW YEAR'S DAY
What a great New Year's Eve I had! After waking up with my wife by my side again, we headed off to celebrate Debbie's birthday. I've decided that their bathroom is my favorite bathroom to use other than my own.
Then, later in the evening, we congregated to shoot hoops, play an '80s and '90s trivia game, and had the infamous White Elephant gift exchange. I was really nervous the game would be a disaster, but it seemed to be a hit. The White Elephant gifts this year proved that "one man's trash is another man's TRASH!" They were much junkier than in previous years, but still very funny. But what was even funnier was the way certain people who shall remain nameless (read: the Wais) purposefully and not so conspicuously left all their gifts behind curtains and even in our microwave! It was the heartiest laugh I've ever had at 2:00 am while cleaning up after a party.
Thanks to everyone who was able to usher in 2005 with us. I truly appreciate and value your friendship.

Comments:
Good stuff :) Thanks for hosting and the lemons too


-aldous
 
I'm sorry to have missed the White Elephant :( :) But I'm glad everything went well. Happy New Year Victor!
 
Great party! BTW, I brought Fricken-A.

Funny story about that. I gave some guy from craigslist some Angel tickets I couldn't use. When he came to pick them up, he mentioned that he worked for a record label and would be happy to give me some cds. I accepted.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]