Tuesday, January 04, 2005

DRAINED ... BUT FEELIN' GOOD
The holiday season has left me drained, but I feel good about it. I was glad to have some time to spend with my family and Karena's family. And I was thrilled to have the New Year's Eve party where the turnout was good and it seemed people had fun. And I was glad to celebrate Debbie's birthday, congratulate Liz on passing the bar exam, hanging out with Michael and having dinner with Bonnie. During that span, we also saw two Ben Stiller movies in two days: Dodgeball and Meet the Fockers. Now, I have to admit that even though I find him funny, I have overdosed on him and need a little break.
But getting back to what I was saying, I feel very privileged to have been able to spend so much time with so many different people. But this has definitely left me drained, as I was exhausted at work yesterday. Thank God I can try to rest and re-group today (my day off) for the rest of the week!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]