Tuesday, December 21, 2004

WORK DRAMA
There's been a lot of tension at work ever since this past Thursday. The hospital senior PT is leaving at the end of December and we are in the process of hiring my old co-worker from UCLA. And this all happened right before our work Christmas party.
But just as we were about to leave, my good friend (also a senior) became very upset at the current hospital senior because he felt she was taking advantage of us by giving us more work than she gave herself. My friend was trying to advocate on my behalf so I'm indirectly right in the middle of this whole thing. She fought back and the words became very heated. She cried, he yelled, etc. So, she decided not to go to the Christmas party.
Anyway, sincee she only has two weeks left, we figured this would all be water under the bridge. But now, she's become distant from all of us and even vindictive at times. Being the peacemaker that I always to be, I feel terrible about the whole thing and it's weighing heavy on my heart.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]