Monday, December 13, 2004

SICK
Karena and I are both not feeling 100% today. And after enduring a full day of work, I can honestly say that I'm sick. My throat hurts, my nose is runny, and my head and neck ache.
But this all started around the same time that I suddenly began to feel upset at the state of this world. The way of this world is completely backwards. Everybody tries to make it to the top and be number 1. And along the way, they compromise their values and beliefs and morals.
The Ukranian presidential candidate gets poisoned, leaving his face disfigured and he nearly dies. Barry Bonds and Jason Giambi state steroids to set records and win MVPs ... and nobody cares. They will still both be in the Hall of Fame. People at work are cut-throat and get upset at other co-workers often out of selfishness. I see my own pride and selfishness often getting in the way of living the life I know I should or could be living.
Yup, I'm definitely sick.
Or maybe, I'm just sick of it.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]