Saturday, December 04, 2004

LOTS OF THOUGHTS, SO LITTLE TIME
1. I'm not one to ever hold grudges, but for some reason, after somebody unintentionally hurt me once, I realized recently that I still have some unresolved issues. It's the strangest thing because I'm not angry, not even in the least. But somehow, I've just lost respect for this person. Lord, change my heart.

2. I'm definitely my father's son. Even though it's been freezing lately both outside and inside our house, I hate turning on the heater, just like my dad hated it. But I'm starting to come around on this one. Karena always grew up with the heater on so it's been on lately. Needless to say, our gas bill is up, but hey, can you put a price on comfort?

3. The Beverly Hills NikeTown had an invite-only sale with food last night. I was there, but there was absolutely nothing to buy, even with a $5 off gift card. And last year, they had really good burritos, but this year only vegetables and cookies.

4. God never ceases to amaze me by helping turn a horrible Bible Study into at least a half-way decent one.

5. I took video for Gary's bachelor party that took place almost a year ago, but never put it on tape for him. So, I did that last night and ended up watching the whole thing. That is some funny stuff! Not because of the misery we put him through, but he's just a hilarious guy and what I noticed most was the camaraderie between the guys. That feeling of a close bond between brothers is something I value most in life.

6. Go Bruins!

Comments:
It's -12F outside, and I still have my heater as low as possible. How could you possibly need it on there? :P

--Nathan
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]