Monday, December 20, 2004

IRRITABLE
People sometimes ask me whether I ever get mad. And that's funny to me because I get upset quite often ... at least as much as anyone else. But lately, it seems like I've been much more irritable lately. I think it's a combination of extreme busy-ness of the holiday season and work drama (more on that some other time).
Whatever the reason, I often think about how in "Return of the Jedi" Luke was letting his anger get the best of him and it was literally turning him into the next Darth Vader. He had to recognize the problem and turn off his light saber.
I need to do the same, before I get seduced by the dark side of the force.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]