Wednesday, December 01, 2004

GOLDEN GIRLS
My 30-something non-gay co-worker was all excited when we got to talking about what we did over the long Thanksgiving weekend. Why was he so excited?
He bought Season One of "The Golden Girls" on DVD. He claims that he always found that show to be really funny. We all thought it was because he thought Bea Arthur and Betty White were hot! We made fun of him the whole day. The highlight was when we said, "There's some widowed 90 year old single females upstairs in the hospital. You want me to get their phone numbers for you!"
I know it was mean. I know it was cruel. But it was so funny that some of my co-workers were practically crying.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]