Thursday, December 16, 2004

CHINESE
How Chinese am I?
Even though I was sick, I forced myself to run my typical Tuesday errands such as grocery shopping at Ralphs and Costco. And let me tell you, there is NOTHING more tasting or soothing than two free samples of chicken noodle from Costco. That really hit the spot!
And in the evening, we had a "Buy one admission, get one free" coupon for the Body Worlds exhibit at the California Science Center. So, even though I was sick as a dog, we drove out there, fighting the traffic, and managed to view the exhibit for about 3 hours. The exhibit was awesome, but the best part was, of course, the coupon!

Comments:
Is it a Chinese thing or a "Montebello" thing?
 
You're right. It's probably both a Montebello and a Chinese thing!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]