Wednesday, December 29, 2004

CALIFORNIA LOVE
In just a matter of days, I'vew gone from Glendale to the Bay Area to West LA to Escondido to Montebello and back to Glendale again ... and all without missing a day of work.
Spending so much time driving in vairous parts of California made me think about how amazing the scenery here is: snow-capped mountains, fog along Central California's farmland, a beautiful bay requiring multiple bridges just to traverse it, etc.
While in Escondido, one of the many things that we did was have all the cousins play Texas Hold 'Em. The craze that has swept the nation has now apparently swept our home. I realized that I'm no good at bluffing, but I also do manage to have a lot of fun.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]