Wednesday, November 10, 2004

WHERE IS THE LOVE?
I was off in dreamland when suddenly I began to dream about a helicopter. And before I knew it, I was rudely awakened by the sounds of an actual helicopter almost directly over our house. It was 5am.
After unsuccessfully trying to tune it out and go back to sleep,I got up to look out the window. One of the Glendale Police Department helicopters had his spotlight on looking for somebody lurking VERY close to our house. I tried to go back to sleep, but to no avail.
And just my luck, when it was really time to wake up, the helicopter took off.
Anyway, while driving to work, Karena and I finally saw what all the fuss was about. A car had veered off the street and crashed into the front yard of a house less than a block away. There were about 12 motorcycle cops there to block the street and about 5 cop cars too.
That left me with these three thoughts:
(1) What a waste of taxpayers money to have all those cops there. Is that really necessary?
(2) Glendale drivers must really suck.
(3) Hey, we had a car plow into our yard too (nearly hitting our house) and we only had one motorcycle cop come out (and ended up having to pay for the damage ourselves). Where were the helicopters, motorcycle cops, and all the fuss. Where is the love?
Comments:
2 words: POLICE CHASE.

When the police chase ends in your front yard you'll get all the love...
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]