Thursday, November 11, 2004

VETERANS' DAY
It's too bad that I had to work today. It doens't feel like Veteran's Day at all to me. In fact, the only reason why I even know that it's today is that we didn't get any mail and ABC's is showing "Saving Private Ryan."
And I'll have to admit, that this day usually just goes by without me taking much notice. But with so many people fighting in the war against terror, I would be remiss if I didn't stop and pause for them. Whatever your political views about the war, we should stand united in standing up for our troops.
Thank you for your service and for providing the very blanket of freedom under which I sleep at night.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]