Thursday, November 18, 2004

SUSHI
I think it's cool to enjoy eating sushi. It's trendy. It's beautiful. And it tastes good.
But after spending $90 ($45 each) Sunday night, I've decided that I just don't need it. I enjoy the style of the whole experience, but I'll be just fine without it. (Sorry, Mike).
Maybe sushi loses some of its luster with me because Karena doesn't like it and I have to use the back of my chopstick to poke out the avocado every single time. When I'm done eating, all that's left is a mountain of avocado slivers and some soy sauce (not the most appetizing thing to look at after dinner).
Besides, I'd rather drop that kind of money on a nice, juicy steak.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]