Thursday, November 25, 2004

MORE QUICKIES
1. Boston Red Sox centerfielder and Jesus look-alike Johnny Damon is featured as one of People Magazine's Sexiest Men Alive.
2. My favorite Canada story from Nathan is when he bought milk from the market and was able to leave it in his car all day without it spoiling since the temperature outside was as cold as his fridge. Just image on days when it's colder than his fridge. When he opens his fridge, hot air comes out. No wonder I always think of Canada as being backwards.
3. We used to always go to my Auntie Cindy's house for Thanksgiving (Allison and Jonathan's mom). And after dinner, I would always fall asleep on their leather couch. We haven't been there in about 5 years so I've been deprived of my post-dinner leather couch nap. But tonight, we're headed back there again and I can't wait. I think I'm getting sleepy already.
4. Creative geniuses Raymond, Jason, and Nathan devised a plan to play basketball at church and hold a fantasy basketball draft featuring ... us. We draft our own team and keep stats and at the end of the day, see who won. Very imaginative! All I know is, I'm not going to draft myself.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]