Saturday, November 13, 2004

CONVICTED
One of my favorite bands from my college days was DC Talk. I always found traditional contemporary Christian music too watered-down musically speaking. But I loved the edgy sound they had. I pulled out their "best of" CD recently and was again convicted by some powerful words by Toby McKeehan:


"The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today is Christians ... who acknowledge Jesus with their lips and walk out the door and get on with their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelieveable."


Comments:
When you were going to read a quote from dc Talk, I was wondering what quote you pick. The Billy Graham snippet in Mind's Eye - "Can you see God? Can you see the wind? I can see the effects of the wind, but I can't see the wind." Or Kevin saying "I walked into a Meat and Three, and everyone was starring at me...I gotta go." Or a quote from a song...you know, break out into an old school rap.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]