Tuesday, October 26, 2004

QUICK THOUGHTS
1. God definitely has a sense of humor, especially when it comes to Koinonia. (More on this in the coming days)
2. Karena and I have been privileged to have lunch with both Luong and Enoch on separate occasions, but both at Mimi's Cafe. That's one of our favorite places (our favorite things to order are the French Onion soup, the Meatloaf, the Bacon Cheeseburger, and the Corned Beef Hash). And we managed to some really good conversations about different aspects of our lives.
3. It was good to also welcome back Michael & Cindy from Japan. I can't wait to hear some of their stories and to see their pictures.
4. Last night, I got the most sleep I've had in a few year: 8 hours, 25 minutes. And I would have slept longer except that the phone rang. But the worst part about the whole thing? I still feel a little tired.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]