Sunday, October 17, 2004

QUICK THOUGHTS
1. Did you know M. Night Shyamalan is credited with co-screeplay credit for the movie "Stuart Little"? Now, that's possibly the strangest thing I've ever heard from him.
2. Saturday was NOT a good sports day for me, at all. In fact, Jason called me to "send my condolences." And as much heat as Pedro Martinez has taken for his "who's your daddy?" quote, I unfortunately am going to have to hang my head, and also call the Yankees "my daddy." What else can I do after a 19-8 shalacking?
3. Having to work through both Saturday and Sunday is the pits. I realize, I miss being in Sunday service -- both the worship and the fellowship.
4. It hasn't rained in LA in over 7 months (roughly). But on the same day we have guys over to lay cement and finally fix our broken poles (from when the car hit them last December), it pours rain. I hope the cement dried in time.
5. On the way to work this morning, I saw 6 accidents (half of them major ones). It just goes to show that Southern Californians still don't know how to drive in the rain.

Comments:
They say the same thing up here about the snow & freezing rain. After driving on the summer roads everyone forgets how to drive in the snow and ice, and so you get tons of accidents.

--Nathan
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]