Sunday, October 03, 2004

QUICK THOUGHTS
1. After hanging out with some of Karena's PT school classmates last night for karaoke, I've realized just how bad a singer I actually am.
2. Congrats to the Dodgers and Angels, who both won in dramatic fashion yesterday to clinch their respective divisions. The problem now is that the Angels will play the Red Sox starting Tuesday. This has left me very conflicted as to who to root for. And thanks to Mike, Jason and I will be there for Game 1. Hmm... maybe I'll wear my Red Sox cap and bring my Angels Thunder Stix.
3. I like the movie "Good Will Hunting." Good acting, good dialogue, and I love that "How you like 'dem apples" scene for some strange reason.

Comments:
Good Will Hunting? I think that movie takes place in Boston....I know who you're really cheering for.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]