Sunday, October 10, 2004

A NIGHT APART
It seemed weird. It had been so long since Karena and I spent a night apart. Actually, it was only for about 5 hours.
But because I had a meeting in Monterey Park, and she went to get treatment for her neck, I ended up having dinner with my extended family without her. But hey, it was no big deal right? After the meeting, I hung out with my cousins Jonathan and Kimmy. We went to see my grandfather. And afterward, we all went with my two aunts and my parents to have dinner. I also had some time to work on my dad's back and stretch him out a little bit (if you thought Jason had tight muscles, you ain't seen nothing yet until you've seen my dad's!). But after that, I felt the need to rush home.
The bottom line was this: I missed her.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]