Saturday, September 04, 2004

SOMETHING FISHY
Most people know that I became allergic to avocados in college. That means, I eat taquitos and other Mexican food without guacamole and avoid them in sandwiches (and I especially avoid avocado milk shakes!)
But for the past few months, my stomach has become upset with eating fish and some other seafood too. It hasn't caused me vomit like the avocados do, but it turns my stomach into knots and keeps me from falling asleep. After going to a wedding banquet recently and eating fish, I woke up at 3 am and spent the next hour in the bathroom. And last Monday, we had dinner at Karena's parents and had fish that was just caught that day, and I still got sick. And even on Wednesday, Karena and I ate at Crustacean, a fancy Beverly Hills restaurant, and my stomach became a little achy after eating their lobster. For a guy who's Chinese and grew up eating a lot of fish, this is very disturbing to me.
What's going on here? Something is fishy.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]