Tuesday, August 31, 2004

WEDDING VIDEO
After seeing that my grandmother's condition had stabilized, we went to my parents house because my dad and Jonathan had gone back there. While eating my mom's almond jello and watermelon, we listened to Raymond and Jonathan play piano (my cousin is a virtuoso when it comes to the piano, literally.)
But the highlight was sitting around the TV and watching footage of my parent's engagement party and wedding. Aside from only a handful of pictures, this was really the first time I had ever seen such footage. Both my parents looked so young and beautiful together. It was interesting to see my roots. And I realized that I am the splitting image of my father when he was my age.
As I sat there, holding Karena's hand, I couldn't help but be mesmerized by the sight and overcome by emotion. If you ever get the opportunity to see pictures or a video of your parent's wedding, I highly recommend it.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]