Sunday, August 15, 2004

A SATURDAY FOR THE BIRDS
My parents own a building where they were getting complaints of pigeons being on the roof. After climbing the long ladder to get up there, my dad, Karena, and I noticed the birds had been going in and out of an area ont he roof where the panel had fallen off. We didn't have a drill, screws, or nails to close the panel up so my dad said, "Find a 2x4 so we can lean it up against the panel to close it."
Now, where on earth are you going to find a 2x4 on a roof?
Well, after doing some searching, if you can believe this, I found one! And we closed up the panel and all was well.
And afterward, we were able to satisfy Karena's craving for Lucille's by going there for dinner. She ordered the Beef Ribs (which turned out to be the best deal -- the most ribs for you buck).

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]