Tuesday, August 10, 2004

QUICK THOUGHTS
1. My right eyelid has been twitching on occasion for about a month now. At first, I thought it was because I wasn't getting enough sleep. But even on nights when I sleep early and wake up late, it still twitches. It's more of an annoyance more than anything, especially while I'm charting. I can live with it as long as my patients don't notice.
2. We did go see "Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle" last Saturday and I was pleasantly surprised with how funny it was. Karena loved it. It was definitely more well done than "Dude, Where's My Car?" but the humor was more raunchy at times too. But overall, I had a good time and it came at the right time too since my work week had been so terrible.
3. I'm not a fan of taking any medication (including vitamins), but Karena encouraged me to buy and start taking some vitamins from Kaiser. It's called "Vitamins For Hair." I guess she doesn't a bald husband by age 30. If anybody is ever interested in taking them, just let us know. I get a discounted price for being an employee!
4. I was fine to see Gary Payton go. I'm not so sure what we got back in return was worth it, but I can see the Lakers are trying to get younger and more athletic. Of course, this team is also becoming more unrecognizable in the process. Well, it's official: "Good Times" and "Bling Bling" are over.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]